Search: Threads Started By: Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
Deploying custom code by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
Macros are not easy to distribute. The professional approach is to develop your solution as a COM Add-In and deploy it as Windows Installer...
August 17th 07 01:55 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 415 Outlook and VBA
Changing format from Rich Text to HTML by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
You can do this by using the Application.CreateItemFromTemplate method to open each template and return a MailItem object (or whatever). Set the...
August 17th 07 01:46 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 624 Outlook and VBA
Mapping GAL entry to AD properties by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
Ah, I thought your name/question sounded familiar. Are you saying you can't find any common values between a GAL entry and it's supposedly related...
August 17th 07 01:45 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 405 Outlook and VBA
Mapping GAL entry to AD properties by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
I'd try posting your query in microsoft.public.exchange.development. Someone there will probably know these interfaces well. -- Eric Legault -...
August 17th 07 01:45 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 587 Outlook and VBA
How can I create a outlook appointment item from data in a e-mail? by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
In your VBA editor, display the Object Browser (F2), choose VBA from the top dropdown box and select the Strings class from the left pane. There...
June 15th 06 06:23 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 983 Outlook and VBA
Edit Task form by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
Sorry, that limitation is by design. -- Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.) Try Picture Attachments Wizard for Outlook:...
March 1st 06 07:44 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
4 1,120 Outlook - Using Forms
Can I program on the designed form in outlook? by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
No, the Select Contacts dialog box cannot be controlled with code in any way. -- Eric Legault (Outlook MVP, MCDBA, old school WOSA MCSD, B.A.) Try...
January 10th 06 04:33 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 850 Outlook - Using Forms
Open an Attachment by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
You'll have to save the attachment to a file before you can get a full handle to the item in the Outlook Object Model. Use CreateItemFromTemplate...
January 10th 06 04:32 PM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 829 Outlook - Using Forms
How can I make Outlook automatically accept Mtg Requests? by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook]
Sorry, there's a litte extra that you have to do with Outlook 2003 when you use macros that are run from a rule: Microsoft Outlook "Object Model...
January 9th 06 04:10 AM
by Eric Legault [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
0 1,418 Outlook and VBA